Visitors

web counter html code

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Snow in the heat at Snowalk

Heyy so on the 25th of December (yeah, on Christmas Day), my family and I went to i-City at Shah Alam :). We arrived there around 6pm and my dad immediately line-up to buy the tickets to enter the Snowalk. There's a counter place beside the 'Snowalk building' to buy the tickets. Honestly the place is already crowded at that time. So eventually we waited for my dad about half an hour. Later we went inside the building and then straight to the place where we pick-up our jackets. There wasn't really many people at the Snowalk but it still kinda crowded. So after we put on the jackets we rushed to enter the huge freezer. Actually the jacket smell a bit uneasy, but once you're in the there, seriously you don't even bother bout the smell any more. And I think the temperature is below 0°C but I have no idea what's the exact temperature in there, but what I know is that it was reaaaaally cold.

At first we just walk around playing with the dirty snow where everybody step on and just enjoy the coldness, because we can't bring camera in to take pictures (though most of the people bring). But later on, my dad went out to took the camera from our car. And that's when we had fun taking loads of pictures with the sculptures in there. Here are some of the pictures that my dad and I took:


OK lol that's me.../hihi why got a prob with that?

That's my mum on the left and beside her is my evil lil brother.

And that's the guy who drove us there! :D

Here, meet my beloved mum who always act like she's still a teenage girl.


Now this is my weird elder brother who like to do stupid stuff when his picture was taken (and he was actually hiding behind that sculpture of house when I snapped this).

Lol this is the evil brother I just mentioned earlier.

Lastly, both of my brothers who play a lot in the snow and ran around like they own the place.

Oh actually cameras were NOT ALLOWED to bring in, but there were too many people bringing in cameras, so I guess the staffs don't even dare to tell the people to keep away their cameras. I think the actual reason they don't allow cameras is that, they already provide photographers in there to take pictures for us. So they can sell and make more money with the pictures they took. Haha but it's also sad to look at the photographers, who just walk around looking at everybody else with their own cameras /XD.
We stayed in there for about 1 and a half hour, but then I already started shivering so badly that it feels like I really wanna get out of that huge freezer. Oh and some people are like so damn stupid to wear short skirts and slippers in there /dignose. I bet they can't stand for even 15 minutes.

And for the price, my dad paid RM100 for my elder brother, my mum, himself and I (RM25 each) while only RM20 for my lil brother. At first when I was looking for the price on the internet, I saw many people said that the price were too expensive and not worth the visit, but in my personal opinion it was quite worth it because of the beautiful sculptures they made with LED lights everywhere. It made the place a must to visit at least once in a lifetime.

After we came out of the Snowalk (around 8pm) the place were already packed with people. Then we planned to look around i-City, but too bad our camera was covered with haze because of the totally different temperature outside. After we had no where to go, we headed home and along the way I saw lots of cars queueing to enter i-City, it's like 5km or more, but it was a very long queue. So if you wanna come, I suggest you come early to avoid the traffic there. This is a very long post so please ignore my grammatical error and any other errors, and thanks for reading /bye.

No comments: