Visitors

web counter html code

Sunday, December 11, 2011

Sunway Day Out

Just got back from Sunway Pyramid and bought my RUBI shoes for school :p and actually I should be sleeping right now because I'm so tired and the weather is like so freaking hot /sweat. I went there with my mum and we ate at Delicious Restaurant /hmm. Oh my, the food is incredible! We ordered Grilled Three Cheese Sandwich with Cheddar, Mozzarella and Gruyère as main dish and Chocolate Brownie with Choc sauce and Vanilla ice cream as dessert :D. I think the Chocolate Brownie is better than Secret Recipe's cakes. The taste is seriously amazing with the hot choc sauce, and the ice cream on it makes it even better. Oh and for the drink my mum just ordered a Strawberry Milkshake for herself and I had the "Death by Iced Chocolate"... It taste awesomeeee! And I ate the the cheese sandwich with Heinz chilli sauce, don't be jealous cause it taste wonderfuuuul. Let me tell you this, when my mum asked the waiter for a bottle of chilli sauce, he looked at our plates with confusion (haha I bet he never see a girl eat cheese sandwich with chilli sauce! :))) Yeah we don't order much, but I think we had a really satisfying evening meal. The total is RM63.35 for 2 food and 2 drinks with the tax and service charges. Then we went to Jusco to buy my brother's short pants. After that we went to Cotton On to buy my shoes, we only bought a pair cause that's the only one left for my size. I wanted to have 2 pairs of RUBI shoes so my mum said we'll go to One Utama or the Curve next week (I hope). By the way, @LissaNazeri ate at Delicious too with her mum and friend (or sister) just now. They sat beside my mum and I, and I saw that she had the same drink as me (well never thought we would have the same taste in choosing drinks haha /nobigdeal) OK that is all for now, ciao~ :)

No comments: