Visitors

web counter html code

Saturday, January 7, 2012

Beginning a New chapter in Life

Hello my blog readers! Though I know I may not have many, but anyway I hope it is not to late to wish everybody all around the globe a Happy New Year 2011 2012! Wow, time flies faster than what I've expected.

During the New Year Eve I'm not happy to say that I'd been grounded by my mum because I didn't finish my Kumon homework for 7 days... Yeaaah and I know that I really deserve this punishment though /dignose. Right now I shouldn't actually be online, but I got this urge to check on my Twitter account and Blog... so I'm typing here without my mum knowing it.

Let me tell you bout my school then. OK my school holidays ended on the 3rd of Jan and begin our first day of school on the 4th of Jan. I'm sitting with this "loud-speaker" in class and I'm the lil' miss innocent keeping silent and everything to myself. I'm beginning to feel lonely and I really don't mind if one of my good friend are in the same class as me, but too bad cos none of them are. I hate sitting alone while everyone else is laughing and talking interesting things with their friends. I wish I was as friendly and talkative as they are. Believe me if I could choose, I'll definitely want to change my class and stay with somebody I get along with like Shaza, Eisyah, Dayana and Noor Aisyah, because they're my close friends since last year :D.

Now, let us go to the teachers part. So the good news is my subjects teachers are all fun and so far I like every teachers that have been into 2 Akasia. By the way, my class teacher is the same like last year's which is Pn. Faezah... /omg I know right, this must be awkward. She may be kinda boring and don't understand English much (haha yes =))), but she's kind and I think I'll survive with her again this year /nobigdeal.

Right now we'll go to our canteen gossip. Honestly I haven't tried any food yet but people said the canteen operator is different from last year (which technically is true) and 'they' said that the food isn't as good as last year. Wow k, that made me wanna bring my own food from home.

Last but not least, I'll be going to school and back home on a bus starting from this year! So I have to wake up at 5.30am as the bus will arrive at 6.25am. So I hope this year I'll change my bad attitude into good ones. And full-fill most of the things in my wishlist (including being more discipline).
Good day, good night and goodbye /bye. Best of luck to everyone this year. Have a great year!

No comments: