Visitors

web counter html code

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Refreshment











/hihi WELCOME
OK, I just had a rough time figuring how to make my blog looks fun, which I still haven't fully discover how. So, the blog you're currently looking at is so far what I've come out with. Just so you know, I've watched three movies at the theatre so far. /wahaha Haha this is unusual, I've watched Breaking Dawn with my beloved mother , Puss in Boots with my family and The Adventures of Tintin with Aisyah. I think I had enough with the cinema popcorns right now. And not to forget it's still school holidays everyone, so where have you guys been to during this holiday? Still having fun? Well lucky you! I just have to stay at home because my parents can't have any more leaves till next year, but they promised to take my brothers and I to Universal Studios at Singapore during next year's semester break. Yeah, finally!! OK, till then goodbye for now! /bye

No comments: