Visitors

web counter html code

Saturday, November 26, 2011

Breaking Dawn Part 1

I'm really happy today, because I've got the chance to watch The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 1 at MBO Cinemas, Subang Parade for free just now. Yeah it finally arrived at Malaysia. It was first showed on the 24th of November but since it's on Thursday and my mum had to go for work, so we watched it today instead.Yesterday, I came across an article in The Star about Twilight and found out there's a coupon to watch it for free, so I told my mum and we go for it.
Bella's finally became a vampire after she gave birth to her child. Oh and Kristen Stewart look literally old when she's dying because of her child in the film. (I mean the make-up, of course) Not to miss, the kissing scene... whoa there were too much, but it's really romantic though.
I can't expose the whole story here, so go and watch it yourself and believe me you will love it as much as everyone do. It was all just amazing, from the characters to the plot and the whole story turned out perfectly. Honestly I don't read the books, but I thanked Stephenie Meyer so much for creating such a wonderful world of vampires. Can't wait for the second part... :D

If you want a short synopsis of Breaking Dawn Part 1 click here

No comments: