Visitors

web counter html code

Monday, July 25, 2011

Camping at school

Yesterday I just went back from camping for three days and two nights at school. I really had a great time, and I don't think I wanna change my uniformed unit next year. Before, I was thinking of joining Taekwondo but now, nevermind. The only thing I hated there is the toilet. There I forgot to bring slippers and I also bring only 2 pants so I had to wear batik sarong (man it's so embarassing) but I'm feeling much better as it is over. At night we slept late so I was really tired till now. Oh btw, the seniors are great, really great and Kak Fara was there too. Sometimes she smiles at me when I see her and what I do is giggle a bit because she looks kinda funny when she look at me ;)

BTW, I'm done for today. Peace!

No comments: