Visitors

web counter html code

Sunday, February 6, 2011

School again

Owwh, tomorrow the school is back again after a week Chinese New Year Holiday Celebration. My spirit to go to school and study is not around these days. Im too malas tu wake up early tomorrow and the homeworks are killing me. Oh come on...I have been just a month of starting a new school you can't suddenly give me plenty of homework, of course I can't finish it on time bcos I AM TOO BUSY nowadays. Why can't the teacher be nice...Wish me luck to continue my life at secondary school and and I miss going to primary school. Here they treat us as a grown up which Im not ready yet. Somehow I can't protessed to them or else I'll be kick out...haha, no lah JK it's just that's the rules and wether I like it or not it's a MUST. I think that's all for now...catch me later!!

HeartsAndSoul,
Amy-lame

No comments: